President: G.N.Sridharan; Secretary: V.R.Krishnan

Thursday, May 20, 2021

 

Retd LIC Chennai officers V R K

12:35 PM (4 hours ago)
to bcc: me
Friends
I am very sorry to inform our friends that before we could digest the news about the loss of our 2 friends due to Covid 19, another sad news that Shri T V Ramakrishnan, former Asst secretary Legal Dept SZO, one of our very senior members, passed away due to heart attack at Mumbai at the age of 86. The Hindu dt. 17-05-2021 carried his photo with a lot of details but without a word about his Service in LIC. As the photo was familiar I contacted his daughter who confirmed that he was our TVR. We pray lord Almighty for the soul to rest in peace.
VRKrishnan Secretary

Condolence Message from our president Shri GNS.
I was very much grieved to Know that Shri TV Ramakrishnan (popularly known as TVR) expired at Mumbai on 15 th of this month. It is learnt that it is only recently he shifted from his Kotturpuram residence in Chennai to Mumbai possibly to be with is daughter. He was one of the earliest persons to join our organization.

My association with TVR was not only old but always strong and cordial. We worked together in the Legal Dept of the zoal office Chennai. His views not only on legal matters but also on any general issue were candid and straight forward which I valued very much.

TVR leaves behind his wife , a son and 2 daughters to mourn his loss besides many a good friend like me. While extending our heartfelt condolences to his bereaved family I pray for his soul to rest in peace.
OM SHANTI !!
- GN Sridharan

No comments:

Post a Comment

74 slabs from Current Month. Increase in D.A. Read slabs, not stabs. !!!

  RETIRED   LIC   CLASS   I   OFFICERS’   ASSOCIATION – CHENNAI         A ffiliated  to Federation of Retd. Class I Officers’  Associations)...